2018 Terms & Conditions
It is assumed that you have become familiar with the policies below before booking your trip with us.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your trip. We accept VISA, MC, bank wire, personal cheque and cash payments.
- Confirmation Form
Each guests is required to complete our online confirmation form in order to complete the booking process.
- Full Payment
Full payment is due 90 days prior to your trip. We will charge the same credit card on file to process the final payment unless we hear otherwise from you in advance not to do so. Please allow two weeks for a cheque to arrive in the mail from the States.
- Late Payments
We will consider that you have cancelled your seat it we do not receive the balance payment 60 days before your trip start date. All monies on account will be forfeited at this point in time.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip, your deposit is non- refundable but may be used as a ski credit towards another trip up until the end of the following season.
- If you cancel within 90 days of the trip start date - all money on account is non-refundable. If we can find a replacement for the seat, we will provide a 75% ski credit for the value of the seat, valid until the end of the following season.
- Trip dates cannot be re-scheduled within 90 days of a trip start date.
- If you find your own replacement, we will transfer all monies on account to the new person. We will leave it to you and the substitute to compensate each other for the original deposit money. A $50 admin fee is charged to process any cancellations or transfers. Deposits cannot be put toward someone else’s payment who is already coming on your trip.
While we wish we could control the weather – we cannot. There is no guarantee on weather or snow conditions that you will encounter during your trip.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits if we are operating a limited program due to poor weather, or if our snowcat program is in operation due to poor or hazardous conditions.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits for any days/runs where clients cannot or do not want to ski or for any reason. If you miss days either from illness, injury, poor physical fitness, or other, you will NOT be compensated for the time missed.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits for any unused portion of any trip (including meals and accommodation), resulting from late arrival or early departure, for extra transportation costs or for any other reason.
- Snowwater reserves the right to cancel trips at any time. Under no circumstance is Snowwater responsible for the clients inconvenience or travel expenses.
- In the rare case that all skiing must be cancelled due to mechanical failure, Snowwater will provide ski credits only for the time missed, which may be applied to another trip until the end of the following season.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY
- Cancellation Insurance
We strongly recommend purchasing cancellation and interruption insurance. Once a booking is made, significant expenses and long term commitments are incurred on your behalf. For this reason we do not offer compensation if you are later forced to cancel.
- Medical Evacuation Insurance
This is now included in your trip!
WE RECOMMEND SANDERSON cancellation INSURANCE