A 50% deposit is required to reserve your trip.
- Full Payment
Full payment is due 90 days prior to your trip
If you do not pay your final payment on time, we reserve the right to sell the seat.
We always use the same credit card on file to run each payment, unless we hear
from you in advance not to do so. If you require us to refund a pre-agreed upon
charge, you will be responsible for the 3% credit card fee that we will have to pay
to refund the card.
• Unpaid bookings may be cancelled without notice.
• A completed confirmation form is required within two weeks of booking a trip for
each individual on the trip.• A completed confirmation form is required within two weeks of booking a trip for each individual on the trip.
- All deposits are non - refundable.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip, your deposit is non-refundable, but is transferable towards any new trip up to the end of the following season. It may not be used towards someone else’s payment on the same trip, but may be transferred to someone else for a new trip. Once you cancel your trip, we will open up the seat to the public unless yuo have someone to fill your space. If we sell it, we will transfer your fund to the following season. If you fill it, you have the option to get a refund.
- If you cancel within 90 days of your trip, all money on account is non-transferable and non-refundable. For this reason we strongly suggest that all guests purchase cancellation insurance (see below).
- If you cancel within 90 days of your trip and have paid in full for your trip, and we find a replacement for your seat, you will get 75% of what we can sell the seat for put toward another trip, valid only until to the end of the following season. Otherwise all money is non-refundable as per above.
- Guests who cancel do have the option of finding a replacement• Guests who cancel do have the option of finding a replacement to fill their seat. We will accommodate this at no extra charge if the guests transfer funds amongst themselves. All money on account will be transferred to the new person’s trip payment and will not be refunded to original seat holder.
- Rescheduling at any time is subject to an administration fee of $100 per seat.
- Unpaid bookings may be cancelled without notice.
- No refunds are given for any unused portion of any trip, resulting from late arrival or early departure, for extra transportation costs or for any other reason.
- No refunds for down days, for late skiing departures and/or early returns.
- No refunds for accommodation or meals that have been used.
- If you miss days either from illness, injury or other you will NOT be refunded for the time missed.
- In the rare case that skiing must be cancelled due to mechanical failure, Snowwater will provide ski credits for the time missed, which may be applied to another day or the following season.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ski package at anytime. Every attempt will be made to give you as much notice as possible. Full refunds will be given in this case.
We strongly recommend that you purchase both cancellation and medical evacuation insurance to protect yourself. We offer a couple of options that you may book online:
- Sanderson Insurance: www.sandersontravelinsurance.com (The claim number to call is 1-800-663-0399 for the Travel Underwriter’s company they use for all the ski insurance.
- Lifestyle FInancial: book here